Self Assessment Questionnaire
If answer is yes to any one of the below question, consider EK DOST Daytime Centre-
- Does your elderly parent need more help now than a year ago? Yes/ No
- Is your parent isolated, depressed but would enjoy socializing and meeting peer group? Yes/ No
- Is your parent nervous to remain alone in your absence?
- Is your elder parent living all alone? Yes/ No
- Is your parent suffering from a chronic disease or recovering from a serious illness? Yes/ No
- Is your parent’s movement slow/ restricted? Yes/ No
- Has the physician advised wound care, regular injections etc to your parent? Yes/ No
- Is your parent interested in developing new hobbies? Yes/ No
- Is there a need for regular physio/physical therapy care? Yes/ No
- Does your parent get supervised physical exercise? Yes/ No
- Is it challenging for your parent to fix a doctor’s appointment? Yes/ No
- Your busy schedule does not allow you adequate time to keep your parent mentally engaged. Yes/ No
The center is well staffed with a team of qualified Doctors dedicated to serving the needs of each and every individual.
The EkDostteam strives to ensure their daily participation at the center and make every day an active and fun-filled experience in a sharing and caring environment.
- The facility is private and exclusively for members
- Scheduled programs – Mentally and physically stimulating activities
- Good general lighting for easy visibility and lively mood
- Variety of magazines and daily newspapers for reading
EK DOST is a private, non-residential Senior Citizen Daytime Center developed professionally by a group of committed doctors, to provide our seniors a unique environment that shares, cares, respects and supports them in their daily life.
Services and Activities
- EkDost is a private, non-residential Daytime Center developed professionally by a group of committed doctors, to provide our seniors a unique environment that shares, cares, respects and supports them in their daily life.
- Mentally & physically stimulating activities for cognitive skill maintenance .
- Team activities and games.
- Positive group discussion on books, films, school days, success sharing etc
- Festival, birthday and special occasion celebrations
- Basic nursing service – such as BP measurement, wound care, injections etc
- Facilitation service for doctor selection, as required
- Support service for doctor and laboratory investigations scheduling
- Physical health check-up each month by qualified physician
- Free medical consultation by visiting doctors.
- Health & lifestyle sessions.
Services at Additional Costs (Only for members)
- Companion support service for doctor visits
- Attendant service facility for hospitalization
- At-centre physiotherapy / rehabilitation service
- Lunch service.
(we encourage members to bring their own food )
Applicants using walking sticks or wheelchairs are welcome
The right of Admission Reserved.
The center is open* only for members Mon to Fri, with the following enrichment plans
- Morning plan (9 am to 12.30 pm)
- Half day plan (9 am to 3.30 pm or 1.30 pm to 7 pm)
- Full day plan (9 am to 6 pm)